Monday, June 11, 2007

First Impressions

It has been more than fifty days that I joined ISB , when I look back at the first term I do not understand where the time has gone . It has to be the fastest fifty days of my life . It feels like F1 racing , highly charged superfast paced.
The first two weeks were fun and not representative of what was in store, the next two were full of very strange subjects ( for me ) like managerial economics , and statistics . The first one I could understand a little bit , the second went right over my head, way way over.
Before I could grapple with the subjects it was mid-term time and I was transformed to my first professional exam days of M.B.B.S when I was struggling with human anatomy ,and remembered the promises I had made to my selves of never getting into anything of that sort again ,instead here I was twelve years later again dreading another exam.

However the things did not end there the whole period from the mid terms to the end term exams passed in a blur , it just seemed that I had become an extension of my chair and that the world around me was moving .Professors came from abroad taught in the class and there I was sitting in my chair trying to get a grip on things.

Before I knew the final exams were there and I was out of term one and into term two.

No comments: