Monday, July 23, 2007

Leisure time and goofing off.

One more term has gone by and I am more lost than ever.
Have no more idea about the subjects that I was studying
in term 2 now ,than I had at the begining.The only subject
which I thought I knew was global economics but now after
appearing in the exam of global economics I wonder if I ever
knew anything about it.The only thing which I really think
I learnfed in glec(as it was called in isb)was the concept of
"Leisure Time".According to economists anytime that you
are not working is known as Leisure time.So you might be
waiting in line somewhere or washing the clothes or worst
but all that is leisure time, I really liked this concept.
It makes life pretty simple,either you earn money or you are
enjoying Leisure.
Another word that I had learned in term 1 was Goof Off.
Apparently to goof off means to evade work or responsibility,
according to me this is what should be called leisure time.
I think there is seldom a Leisure greater than knowing that
you are goofing off and will still get paid for it and it feels bad
to realise that such pleasurable movements are going to be
few and far in between .Term three is supposed to be a real
Killer which makes me think how to classify term two ?
A rapist perhaps? Ciao for now more later.

2 comments:

Ashish Naredi said...

Dost!

Finally update kar hi diya!!!
Jaldi update kiya karo bhai...

Sams Web Services LLC said...

Hi I am Sumit vig. Saw your blog and was impressed. So you are at the ISB, congratulations. I have made a site for our alma mater www.mgmmc.org
and would like suggestions from creative people like yourself....